lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2016

The Awakening Process - Sympoms

Para leer en español click aquí

Every one of us may call it the way we want (Awakening, Ascension, Shifting, Third Eye Opening, etc.), but at the end, we all come across almost all the same symptoms, and there are:

- The feeling you don't belong to this place anymore
- Quit your job or at least having a lot of troubles with "being a slave of the system"
- Ringing in the ears
- Headaches 
- Burnout (Stress overload)
- Depression
- Ending a lot of friendships, feeling that a lot a people are not your friends anymore or never were
- Feeling the necessity of finding ways to connect with yourself, learnt to meditate, yoga, etc.
- You notice you like to eat healthier
- Eventually you start having different levels and types of paranormal experiences (Astral projections, premonitory dreams, successful past life regressions, telekinesis, healing with your hands, taking orbs photos, receiving message from daed people, seeing UFO's often in the sky, etc.)
- Some people says it al began with an accident or something that could have taken their life away.

Te good new is, that after about 1 year it all begin to settle down and all the negative symptoms will fade away. You can choose to keep the positive ones, if you think you can handle them. 

Please, if you are having some of the symptoms mentioned above, I recommend you to go to see a Physician. No matter if you are sure you feel this way because of the Ascension and most of the doctors will not understand it, they can help you anyway. You may need treatment for the Depression, Burnout, or any of the Side Effects of the process, independently of the cause. 

Summary of my personal Awakening Process:
- I started feeling very stressed, working too many hours and learning for a very important test and living 2 hours away from my workplace
- I had a very serious car accident and they also discovered a tumor, I had surgery and didn't passed the test
- I got a BurnOut Syndrome (Stress overload). After being months ill and not able to work (accident, surgery, burnout) I decided to quit my job and go back to my country for some months to recover
- I tried to learn for the test to try again, but it was very difficult to learn in my condition. I was also organizing my wedding = more stress.
- I started meditating and my life took a 360-degree turn... after that, you can read everything that happened to me, on this Blog.
- December 2016: I passed the test, I am happily married, I feel healthy and I'm thinking about what to do with my life. 

I would love to read your comments. If you are experiencing this process, please share :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario