martes, 29 de noviembre de 2016

Past Lives (4) Attachment to the earthly

Para leer en Español click AQUI

27.11.2016 I was listening to a Past Life Regression Audio: I appeared in a scene. I was a man, I was alone, I was wearing a king of Spacesuit and I was in a kind of Space Station. I wasn't at this planet. It was somewhere else. I appeared in this emergency situation, I had to escape from the "Station", I found myself at the door and I jumped outside. Before I jumped I remember seeing the view from there, it was amazing. I saw the closest star from there (their sun), which was closer than our sun from us, and it looked like our sun looks like from here using a sun filter. Probably my helmet hat some kind of filter. I also saw an impressive beautiful Red Nebula.















So I jumped outside but I didn't escape as I wanted. There was some gravity and I fell on top of a metallic structure of the Station. I noticed then, what was happening. The station was falling to the planet, it got too close or something got wrong and it was pulled by the gravity of the planet and I was going to die there. The station started to spin uncontrolled, faster and faster and it got really hot and we (the station and me) just burned.


The guide of the hypnosis said: "now go 20 years in the future". I appeared floating beside a little child (about 1 year old) who was playing in a garden. I felt I was like an Orb, I decided to see the sky and to my surprise, there was a HUGE moon, like if our moon was 50 times closer, but I wasn't on earth.  


I realized that I wasn't the kid, I was the spirit of the Astronaut and the Kid was my Grandson. I was around him watching him and taking care of him. 

In this Regression and also in other experiences I had, I've learned that sometimes when we die we keep attached to the things/people we've left. We don't immediately forget who we were. We stay identified with the worldly things, or maybe with the love of our beloved. 

After that, we go further to a kind of purification process. We go to "The Source" (God?) and we stay there letting go all we carried until we get back to our pure state. When we are ready, we reincarnate.

Is it something good or bad, that some souls stay attached here? I don't have the answer to this question...


Past lives 1
Past Lives 2
Past Lives 3 - Time between 2 Lives

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario