jueves, 17 de noviembre de 2016

Mandela Effect and Human Body Changes

Para leer en Español click AQUI
First of all, I'm going to explain Very shortly what is Mandela Effect (if you never heard about it before, I recommend you to take some time to watch lots of videos on Youtube) Is called Mandela Effect when thousands of people remember something being or happening differently than the actual events. For example, thousands of people believe that Nelson Mandela died in 1991 when he actually died on 2013. The thing is, that these people are SURE that they know that. The theory that I believe to explain the cause of the Mandela Effect is that CERN is experimenting with Quantum Computing and have mixed up some parallel universes. In fact, they've almost confessed. If you search for the video of CERN "we are happy at CERN", you'll see that one of the employees in the video has a Sign hanging on the neck where you can clearly read: BOND#1 and MANDELA (The name of the Actor who played the first(#1) James Bond movie is Barry Nelson). Besides, there's a book published in South Africa on October 1991 where we can read that Nelson Mandela died on 23. July 1991. The name of the book is   Western Cape Branch of the South African Council for English Education and was published on October 1st, 1991. In addition to that, CERN Scientists already said in different occacsions that they may open portals to parallel universes, they have created tiny black holes, and more.

This kind of reality Bugs or residual from other reality or parallel universe, like the book I mentioned, are the only way we have to prove that Mandela Effect is a real thing. There are manny of them. Do your research.


So let's talk about the changes in the Human Body


As a Medical Doctor, I would like to help a little bit with this. A lot of people suffering the Mandela Effect would love to ask a Physician if we also notice something changing. Unfortunately, I'm less useful than I would like to be. Since I'm affected by the Mandela Effect, I've been experiencing strong difficulties with my memory. There are thingsIi just can't remember how they used to be.


Sometimes I look at things that Mandela Effect Investigators (for example MANDELA AFFECTED in YouTube) say has changed in the human body and I think to myself: "looks weird".
- Sometimes i do remember:
The last time I searched for "Thorax" in Google Images and found
this ------>>>
I just said "what the.......is that?"
It's really different.

Changes i agree with:

- The way the esophagus curves to meet the stomach (used to be vertical)
- Humans used to have 208 bones (now 206)
- The nasal cavity is different
- The Tricuspid Focus was on the left side of the Parasternal line about the 4th intercostal space, now many books are changing and they say that it is on the right side, or at the Apex of the Sternum.
In the image is exactly as I remember but it's getting more difficult to find this version.
- Horner Syndrome used to be this Triad (3 syptoms): Miosis, Ptosis and Anhidrosis. Now it's still so in english and spanish sources but in german has changed. In german are: Miosis, Ptosis and Enophtalmus, which makes no sens. This is a personal finding too and I'll be checking if it changes in the other languages too.

Other changes that some people believe has changed (I personally disagree with many of these). They say that:

- The heart used to be on the left side of the chest (now at the center)
- The liver is bigger
- The ears are different
- The Kidneys are higher
- The bones of the shoulders look different
- The intestine looks messy now
- The bones of the Skull are different
- The Uterus, Fallopian tubes and Ovaries have changed

Personal changes in my life that I relate to the shifting into this reality or Paralell Universe:
- Burnout syndrome (work-stress-overload) and not accepting the way we are manipulated to go to work like slaves and keeping the economic system functional
- I became spiritual and psychic
- Tinnitus
- I haven't dyed my hair ever again (i used to change my hair color many times every year)
- My health improved
- I eat a lot of vegetables and salad all the time
- I isolated from "friends". in fact, I don't feel I have real friends (ok, maybe 3 but They don't understand, they are not in the same level of consciousness developpment)
- I don't buy lots of clothes anymore
- I found my soulmate, which I though it was never going to happen

Do you have personal symptoms that you relate to the shifting into this reality? Did you have an Accident before you noticed things changing? (some people say they think they died and appeared here). I had a car accident too. The car as distroyed and i got out almost like if nothing happened.


I'd love to read your opinions!


Check: The Mandela Effect and the position of our Solar System in the Galaxy

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario