jueves, 24 de noviembre de 2016

Between Lives - Past Lives (3)

Para leer en español click AQUI

I was listening to a past life regression audio and I saw myself as an old >70 years old man. I was outside a little house, there were no more houses that I could see. I had no shoes. I remember a lot of details of this place but this is not the important thing to share. The important thing is what happened next.

The guide of the audio said: Now move 20 years in the future. I immediately found myself floating, surrounded by darkness. I remember I thought "this is it?" and something told me (not with voice) "relax, concentrate, be patient". I don't know how long it took but then I started seeing more. I was not alone, there I was surrounded by thousands of other souls and we were getting closer and closer to the source! There it was again! This massive Half-Sphere of glowing darkness, we were part of its glow. We were there moving extremely fast surrounding the sphere and the last thing I remember is being already inside of it, mixed with all this energy of which I was a tiny part. 

To read my first encounter with The Sphere (God, The Source) click: The First Connection

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario