sábado, 12 de noviembre de 2016

Proof that life after death exist

Para leer en Español clikc AQUI

To keep the privacy of those involved I will use: "_he_", "my friend", "his brother", etc.

Somebody close to my died some years ago. 
A few days after my first initiation on the "paranormal" (read THE FIRST CONNECTION), something happened to me that made me realize that I can communicate with dead people besides my late Grandmother.

A friend of mine, brother of my dead friend, say hi! to me in WhatsApp. Seconds later he was there, sitting on the sofa close to me. He was of course not there physically, I did not even saw him, I just know he was sitting there, it's impossible to explain. I didn't freak out, I asked him "what are you doing here?" and I just felt he was telling me something and I explained to his brother in WhatsApp immediately. He wanted to reincarnate but he wanted to know if the family agreed with that. His brother, who, to my surprise, believed me immediately, asked me to tell him that they just want him to alright and happy. 

In this moment my mother came to the living room and told me, that my 6-year-old niece was in her room repeating a word. The word that my late friend used to call me. She, my little niece didn't know this Nickname. We asked her why was she repeating this word for 2 minutes and she said: "I don't know". I told my mother what just happened before she came to tell me that and she was shocked.

My niece, which is also the goddaughter of my late friend, is a genius and I use to explain her things as if she was a very open mind adult. So, I told her I think we can communicate with dead people if we concentrate and relax. The next day we were in the garden and suddenly she said: "I think my godfather is here, take a picture of me with him" I did and besides her was an Orb. Next thing she said was "He says he want to come back, I want him to come back, I miss him". I didn't tell me until this moment what he told me the day before.

Buy the most impressive thing was still about to happen this same day:

It was already late night, I was meditating on the bed like I always do. when I was really deep he appeared, this time I could really see him and hear him, of course with my eyes closed, exactly like in a dream. He told me he wanted to show me something and brought me to hs funeral. I didn't go to his funeral because I was in Germany. This time I was there, in the past, with him showing me his funeral. He was happy, he made jokes about how handsome he was and that he don't have to shave twice a day to look so good now. After that, he gave me a lot of messages for some family members and friends. And the last thing he said was: I'm going to reincarnate soon, I'll come inside the belly of the wife of my little brother.

The next day I told everything to his brother, not the little brother but the one I was in chatting in WhatsApp with. I remember he said: "I don't think so, but ok". 5 days later she (the wife of his littler brother) made a pregnancy test and was positive. He wrote me so excited, I was really happy to confirm I was not crazy hahahahaha. 

Well, another thing happened.  I had this feeling that my dead friend was telling me "the baby will die, tell them not to worry, I'll be back again" but I wasn't so sure. I guess, since he was inside the new body he couldn't communicate so directly as before. I asked my mother what should I do, how can I tell somebody "hey, your baby is going to die". My mom said: "don't you dare!". So we hoped it was just an interference, contamination with fantasies/dreams, etc. But a couple of weeks later he appeared very clearly again, I didn't understand what he was trying to say but he mention the name of the wife of his brother, not the littler brother but the other one. So, I wrote him: "hey, I just wanted to know if everything is ok". Your brother contacted me again, i don't know what was he doing outside his new body", and he answered "bad news, the baby is dead".

I explained to him that I knew it, I felt so bad, I still feel so bad... I hope he's back soon again. Since this day I blocked almost all contact, even with my grandmother, I just got a little traumatuzed. I don't want to cause pain.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario