martes, 11 de septiembre de 2018

Mix of Grey and Reptilian? Rohtopk

Para leer en Español, click aquí

Translated on 11.09.2018 from Spanish from my original post "Mezcla de Gris y Reptiliano? Rohtopk" wrote 09.09.2018.

A couple of weeks ago I was listening to an Audiobook (Magicians of the Gods, Graham Hancock) and kind of dozing very relaxed. The relaxation level I was in, made possible to accumulate a fair amount of DMT in my blood, so when I noticed that, I decided to take advantage of it. I focused on "seeing" like I explained to you guys that I always do in my post "How do I produce so much DMT".

Suddenly appeared a masculine energy being: He was dark green, his skin was rough, he has huge completely black almond shaped eye like the typical "grey alien". But he wasn't the typical grey. This guy didn't have a weak appearance. He was strong, it had muscles and an imponent scary presence. 

He was just there staring at me like waiting for me to decide if I wanted to talk to him or something.
I asked him "who are you?", he answered something like Rohtopk (it sounded like Rooooohtopk).
His voice was the opposite of what I was expecting from this guy. It was like an artificial/electrical/robotic version of the voice of a little pixie or elf. Kind of childish.

I don't know what he wanted. I asked him if he had good intentions and I felt he didn't understand the question. I was really scared because he had a kind of evil appearance. 
I insisted and asked again if he was trying to hurt me but he didn't reactHe never answered me and never said anything.

I couldn't stop fearing, I couldn't trust him. I tried, I told myself I have no right to judge him because of his appearance. I told myself that he did nothing to me, but I just couldn't help it, I was afraid of him.

In these cases when a being appears and I fear, they just go away in a few seconds, but not this time! This guy waited for me for about 20 Minutes until I decided to stop that, stand up and do something else.

Since this day (since about to weeks) there's an "interference" or something wrong with my phone. Sometimes there's a sound like an electric bird screaming which I only can hear using my earphones and no matter if I am using an app that produces sound or not using anything (Spotyfi, Youtube, Audible, etc.). The 3 weird facts about this sounds are: 1. It sounds in only 1 side of the earphones, no matter which one but never the two of them 2. It only happens if I am in a relaxed state of mind (never like cooking and listening to music or something like that) 3. After I changed my earphones this situation didn't change. The sounds are never the same, I can't explain it but it's compatible with a kind of communication.

ACTUALIZATION:
When I wrote this post the situation with my phone was happening for around 2 weeks with no changes. Well, the night after writing it something changed
After writing this post I went to sleep and my phone was laying on the bed with no earphones connected. As I lay down next to my phone it made the sound again! for the first time with no earphones, just like that. I didn't touch it or anything. I concentrated myself to ask "who's doing that?" and started meditating. A being appeared and told things to me and showed things to me. I was so excited to write everything down! The next morning I woke up remembering every detail and like 1 hour later, as I wanted to sit down and write everything, it was gone! As if someone deleted all this information from my brain. I'm still trying to remember. I know there was nothing negative in what I saw and learned.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hola Nadita , un saludo fraternal. Hay una importante información que podria ser inportante para explicarte. Es diferente pero siento que tiene veracidad. Te recomiendo ver variias de sus sesiones, es un hipnotista especializadi en el tema de la espiritualidad. Se llama william criado en youtube.
    Se encu

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hola Alejandro! Gracias por escribir. Lo voy a buscar :) Me recomiendas algún video en específico?

      Eliminar