martes, 11 de septiembre de 2018

The source of everything, creating everything

Para leer en Español, click aquí

Translated on 10.09.2018 from Spanish from my original post "La fuente de todo lo que existe creando todo lo que existe" wrote 16.08.2018.

Something I don't use to do, but when I do it, something happens, is: to sleep during the day. Today I went for a nap and I can't even remember why. I didn't meditate or anything, but if you read the entries of the last days, you know that I'm producing a lot of DMT since a horrible event happened to me a week ago.

I found myself inside what I call "the source" of everything that exists (God, the sphere of dazzling darkness). You can read more about it by clicking here. I've been there a couple of times before and I've written about it but this is the first time I can remember how it looks inside, which I don't believe I can fairly describe (let just say it was like a pulsing and changing energy that is alive and contains everything that exists).

I started getting away from the center to the outside and an information appeared in my mind at the same time that it was shown to me graphically: "the more you get away from the source, the more creation there is". The more I moved away, the more things I saw being created and spreading from a lot of energy arms from the sphere to the outside. "The center of the Source is so intense and concentrated that there's no space to materialize things. It has to expand in order to be able to leave creation spreading all over during the expansion".

Imagine a Long Play (LP) 
At the center of the LP there's no music recorded. As you get away from the center the music starts and there's more and more surface the farther away from the center you are. Well, the same with the source but in 4 dimensions (Height, width, depth and time). A few days ago I got the information that we're living in the 4th dimension because the time needed to move within the other 3 dimensions is also a dimension, which many people don't take into account. 

I feel the necessity of explaining again in more details what I saw: As I was moving from the center to the outside and getting really far away from the sphere, I saw like arms of creating energy creating millions of Galaxies --> Stars --> Planets --> People --> Houses --> Flowers --> Cells... like the more far away it gets the more little and detailed things I saw.

A part of me was complaining "I don't want to get far away from the source, I want to be closer", but I continued being shown that if the source doesn't expand, if it doesn't use its freedom, there's no creation.

In the past, I've seen Energy getting into the source, myself and other beings in a non-physical state. I've seen myself going into the source after dying to a process of purification but I never saw anything getting out of it like this time. It would make sense if everything that gets in, get out again. Maybe every piece of energy that gets out to experience things, comes again to bring back the information and download it to the source.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario