lunes, 10 de septiembre de 2018

Reptilian Abductors? (actualization of my post "Horrifying Abduction")

To read in Spanish, click here

For those who already read my post "Horrifying Abduction" about the experience that caused the most horrible day of my life.

-This is the translation of my original post "Reptilianos Abductores" from 14.08.2018.


After 9 hours of a constant panic attack, I realized my blood sugar was very low, which can cause my panic, other symptoms I had and more: tremors, sweats, panic, dizziness, paranoia, fainting, coma, death.

I suffer from late Dumping Syndrome which causes low blood sugar episodes. Sometimes I can't think clearly because of the lack of Glucose in my brain so I didn't eat anything and I didn't think about it this day because I thought it's normal to be so scared after what happened to me this morning. I'm not saying I imagined all, I'm saying the Panic and the feeling they were trying to get me back the whole day maybe was because of my blood sugar levels.

It's possible that I literally was 9 hours in danger of death. I am used to having these "Dumpings" really often. Sometimes my levels are around 35mg/dL which for other people who aren't used to this, would be fatal. I'm a medical doctor myself and know how close to dying I was this day.

Anyways after recovering myself be eating Dextrosa-Pills and eating pizza, I went to sleep and immediately after closing my eyes I started seeing images, no meditation needed, just Like that. I was begging to be lived alone, I really needed calm after what happened so I told them in my mind to live me alone or at least tell me who are they or why are they doing this to me. 

A young woman appeared in front of me (To all this my eyes are closed, like always), she started tearing off her skin, hair, everything. I was so confused, like, wtf is happening? She took all of her skin off and below that, it was a reptilian being, green with some yellow and purple parts, mainly in the center of his/her body. It wasn't very strong, it was kind of thin and stylized. It wasn't ugly I have to say.
I've been trying to find a good picture but I don't find any. It was way more humanoid and thin than the one on the picture. And the colors are wrong. It didn't say anything. After that, I can't remember anything else. I woke up the next day feeling strong, healthy, relaxed and I for the next days I've been extremely "connected" as I call it. I have extreme much DMT in my blood these days.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario