miércoles, 13 de julio de 2016

Message to share (message 1)

Para leer en Español click AQUI:

This DMT trip was on 13.07.2016 in the morning.
I woke up as my husband was standing up from the bed. When he was out of the room, I saw this light been (with the eyes closed) what I call "angels" which is always just a kind of moving and shape changing light, this time purple. And he put this message in my mind: "he's gone, let's go".  Immediately, I felt I was pulled down of my body in the direction of my back, down and down like falling down (it's the first time it happens like this). 

As I was falling I noticed that all the "walls" were black and filled with binary codes (lots of 1 and 0) vertically. When I stopped falling I just landed on a car. This "angel" was driving the car and was showing me this place, I got the understanding in my mind that I was in the future in Barcelona, Spain.

We were driving in a kind of parking building. The only thing I remember is to see these big billboards with publicity about artificial organs that you can buy and get changed if you are sick. It was for me like "of course this is possible in the future". I don't remember anything else and I woke up just a couple of minutes later, so it was a very short trip.

After that, I meditate a little more and I had this very lucid dream where I was talking with somebody about a very philosophic theme. I don't remember details but I do remember what I learned from that conversation:

This world is full of good people doing bad things or behaving wrong. The good people are being accustomed to do negative things like criticizing the other people then they don't like what they do (like to click thumb down in a youtube video) and this way we make the other one feel sad, but we forget to tell the other one when we in fact like what they do. We have a lot of negative emotions every day and that's because we are surrounded by all these negative habits. This way we have the illusion that negativity and evil are more, but we are wrong. We just have to work on it and start focusing on the good things. So, I am personally going to do this little things like: click on "like" if I like a video in YouTube or a post on facebook, I will ignore it if I don't like it, I will write a comment to tell what I do like, I will tell people what I like from them, I will not spend my energy focusing on the negative things.

I also learned tat "the good ones are more but the evil ones are working overtime", so which side do you want to work for? think about it...

Nadita


To read another message I got recently click: Message 2, Message 3



3 comentarios:

  1. de nuevo yo porfa se que deber ser tedioso pero puedes poner tu experiencia en español tmb los traductores no son fiables

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Con mucho gusto. Debo encontrar tiempo pero como habrás notado trato de escribir en los dos idiomas. Esta entrada la había olvidado traducir. Lo voy a hacer.

    ResponderEliminar