miércoles, 26 de octubre de 2016

Why am i an Atheist? what is God?

Para leer en Español click AQUI

I am going to explain what I saw in my first experience. What I described as God in my Entry: THE FIRS CONNECTION and you will understand why I am an Atheist.

So, in this Meditative altered state of mind caused by a high production of natural-brain-DMT: I found myself in a place that I couldn't say if it was little, big or infinite. It wasn't tridimensional like our reality, it was something that my physical senses never experienced before. It was probably 4D or more.

At the center of this place, there was a huge sphere that spread black dazzling light, or dazzling darkness, or something I can't explain. It was dark and I felt it was spreading light but it was not a white light but a dark one that does not blind you. 

The Sphere was like half-buried in the ground, but I knew it was a Sphere. I could see it from the front, from the back, from inside and outside, from over and under at the same time from where I was. But not only the Sphere but also all the surfaces of this "room". That's why I had this multidimensional feeling. Everything was made of the same matter.

I knew that this sphere was not a "thing". When my grandmother took me there I felt I was there to understand "everything". This sphere was the source of all information, all energy, and all reality.

Why am I an Atheist?
I've always been an Atheist. Of course, until I was 16 I didn't know I was. I went to the church when my family brought me (fortunately very few times), I did my first communion, confirmation and all these things catholic kids have to do. I went there, I sit, I didn't ask questions... At some point I just realized that the people really believe all these things, it was like a shock in my head, thoughtly though "ohh! really? you really believe this?" I was like a zombie listening to things without paying real attention and without knowing why but as soon as I question myself I realized that was stupid and when I was 16 I told my family: "hey listen, I think you haven't realized that people really believe all these stories in the church. Have you ever think about it?" My parents where like "ummm... what are you talking about? the bible is the word of god" and I was like "omg, they are zombies like I was", o I just told them "ok, you can believe whatever you want, I'm out! I'm an atheist". They understood and never tried to change my mind.

What is God?

God is this that religions say he is. The one who is up there watching you and does nothing. This God doesn't exist. What indeed exist is a source of infinite knowledge that projects itself and create all that exist, through that, experience things, learn, create, expand and grow. Everything that every one of us learns and experiences, goes directly to the source. Every one of us and also everything (every material object) is a little part of this source, a littler bit of the energy of this source. If you want to call it God, go ahead. I personally think that the Word/concept of GOD is already too contaminated, mistreated, misused and corrupted by almost all religions. So, since now I'll call it THE SOURCE.


Each one of us can learn to have access to all the knowledge of the source. I still don't know how to do it every time I want, I don't know how to bring all the knowledge back here (usually when I wake up I forget almost everything), but I will continue trying. When you are in an altered state of mind all your question are answered. You just have to put your body to sleep and let your awareness active.

To learn how to meditate go to my Entry: HOW TO MEDITATE or read my personal MEDITATION TECHNIQUE.


Actualization: I recently saw the Sphere again. Read: Between Lives

3 comentarios:

  1. Muchas gracias Nadia por compartir tu historia de cuando conociste La Fuente. Me dejó fascinado! Yo era uno de los interesados en saber que era lo que habías visto.
    Te mando un saludo desde Argentina

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Muchas gracias Nadia por compartir tu historia de cuando conociste La Fuente. Me dejó fascinado! Yo era uno de los interesados en saber que era lo que habías visto.
    Te mando un saludo desde Argentina

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Encantada Mario. En realidad quisiera tener más tiempo de escribir mucho más! lamentablemente no tengo tanto tiempo. Agradezco mucho el interés. Saludos desde Berlín.

    ResponderEliminar