miércoles, 20 de marzo de 2019

Green Arcturian, missing time, gained gain

Hi guys! This is the translation of my recent Spanish post "Arcturianos Verdes, tiempo perdido, tiempo ganado" experienced on 13.03.2019

My husband and I just finished watching a movie on Netflix that we started watching about 8pm. I went out with my dog for about 10 minutes to let her pee while my husband searched for another movie to watch.

As I came back I found my husband deeply sleeping, which I thought was really weird. Then I checked the time and I was shocked to find out that it was 00:39am. I couldn't understand how was it possible to watch a 2 hours movie from 8pm, go out 10 minutes and that already passed 4 and a half hours.  

As I checked the time I immediately felt extremely tired and I just fell asleep like a stone with no preparing for bed or anything. At some point, I kind of woke up or I got conscious I would say, and I notice I have a lot of DMT on my blood and start seeing something appearing (with my eyes closed). Some seconds later I could see 2 dark green/gray-skinned beings, big heads, big honey eye color (like human eyes, but bigger), waring the same long blue uniform that my arcturian blue "friend" Mirena wears (If you want to read about her, click HERE)  I haven't seen green arcturians before, at least not that dark. The other arcturian I've seen many times (FlowLori) is light greenish-grey and wears white ropes. These guys were like mold color. 

Their heads were like this next photo but also bigger at the back, I mean, not just bigger in the upper part, but also down until the neck.
The shape of their faces was also bigger, more robust, also the jaw, not that pointy chin. Little mouth, little nose.

The clothes, exactly like this next image. Well... maybe the neck part less high.



They were sitting down and watching me, but not in an aggressive way. One of them was far away enough and the other one was closer but half under a shadow. Like if they were trying to give me space or not to scare me too much. Anyways, I was scared, so I didn't want to stay "there" longer, but I was just there watching them watching me asking myself "wtf?" for minutes. 

I remember asking in my mind if they wanted to tell me something and receiving an answer, but I can't remember what it was. I remember that they tried to communicate with an actual voice like arcturian some times do. This sound started getting louder and clearer on my ears and I decided to refuse this connection because I was getting more scared.

Then I came back, I opened my eyes, drank water, checked the time and I just couldn't believe it: 11:15 PM. I wasn't scared anymore, it was more like "Wowwwww cool! I can't wait to write it down in my blog tomorrow". So I went to sleep again. This night I woke up like 15 times until 3am (and every time I fall asleep, I saw the green guys again). Every single time I woke up, I thought it passed like 8 hours, I felt very well rested and I was ready to start my day, to my surprise it just passed a few minutes since the last time I checked the time..... once and again, once and again...
After 3 or 3:30 never again until my alarm woke me up. Then I went to shower, etc. etc. and 40 minutes later, as I was ready to go to work, I felt I was awake for 3 hours. This feeling of extremely slow time lasted until 10am.

4 days later I saw an UFO close to my house. It was the first time I saw an UFO here. I've lived in this house for only 6 months. Nothing happened but I wanted to mention it.

Dra. Nadia Herrmann
Medical Doctor, hobby musician, hobby singer, hobby beauty Youtuber/Instagramer. 
(ClassyMess Channel@ClassyMessChannel), contactee, abductee, curious.


Lista de Todas las entradas del Blog - Click!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario