martes, 22 de noviembre de 2016

The Blue Woman (Mirena, the arcturian) + Photos

Para leer en Español click AQUI

On 28.06.2016 I was meditating. I was not on one of this Natural DMT trips that I sometimes do while meditating, just relaxed, I started seeing Colors and Mandalas. Suddenly, a blue woman appeared, very very clearly, very colorful and 3D, very realistic. I realized she was staring at me and she was not an "image". Her skin was blue, her hair was dark blue, curly, tied up. Her eyes were yellow with vertical pupils like a cat or a reptilian. She was wearing EXACTLY the same clothes of this image I found in the internet 


but her skin was exactly like in the second image, a little darker and more colorful than in the first picture. (wow I am surprised how similar to what I saw are some images I see in google). I didn't know anything about the Arcturian before this encounter. I not even knew they were blue.



I asked her in my mind "who are you?" and then I had the answer in my head (with no voice, just the knowledge in my head) that she was an Arcturian, she told me her name and disappeared. I continued meditating, I was in a lot of pain (pain in my back), this day I wasn't even able to walk normally. 5 minutes later o heard a voice in my head, very loud, very clear, very direct: "Nadia, You have to take better care of yourself!". I freaked out, almost jumped off the bed, my heart was biting fast, I never before heard something in my head (except in real DMT trips, which are almost exactly like dreaming, when is ok to hear sounds). I calmed down, sit on the bed, closed my eyes and told her in my mind: Ok, I'll try. Could you help me with my back pain? My feeling at this moment was that she wouldn't help me. I laid down again with my pain and slept. 1 hour later I woke up and stand up and my pain was gone.

At this moment I couldn't remember anymore what she told me, her name or anything, it was like deleted from my head. A couple of days later I remind everything again.


Months later (14.11.2016) I took a Photo in the garden by my parents and noticed a little blue Orb, I zoomed in and found this Image:


In the Picture where also other Orbs. It could be Mirena or another Arcturian manifesting through an Orb. But it could be just a Pareidolia. 

Recently a friend of mine photographed an Arcturian man: PHOTO OF AN ARCTURIAN
To see other Orbs Photos that I've taken go to my Entry: ORBS PHOTOS



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario