martes, 8 de noviembre de 2016

My Premonitory Dreams

Para leer en español click AQUI

This time i would like to share with you 2 very exact premonitory dreams i had in the past. Years before i started meditating, as i still didn't know anything about DMT, meditating, etc. I had manny more but i'll start with this 2.

1. I don't remember in which year it happened (2001? 2002?). I was in the University after a class (A2 Building, PUCMM) and I had to wait there for the next class. I was sitting there with my friend Brenda and I told her about this dream i had the night before: "In my dream, we were right here and an earthquacke startet, we panicked and run outside the boulding, it stopped and after a couple of minutes it started again, and it happened 3 times like that, we also saw how the building felt down distroyed". She answered "ohh no, it will maybe happen, you are a witch" (she always called me whitch because of this kind of things that happens to me sometimes... 2 days later i was on a class (organic chemistry) at the 3rd floor of the A3 Building, Brenda didn't come to class this day, i don't know why. It started shaking, yes, it was an earthquacke, we were all paralized, like "what should we do?". The teacher made a sign with her arms like "wait" and after some seconds it was over and then she said "it's over, don't worry, one single shot earthquacke is not dangerous, if it's more than once than we should worry". A couple of minutes later it started again and we ran away like animals! i noticed that the whole university was running away like crazy, as i was driving home i noticed that the other university close to mine also released all students.

I got home and i receive a call from Brenda yelling at me "You Witch!!!! 3 earthquackes today exactly as you said". I was shocked because i just felt 2, but the 3rd one was as i was driving so i didn't notice it.

2. This one was abou 2007. I was taking a nap when i noticed an intense smell like burned wire or burned plastic. I get up the bed inmediately and notice my fan/ventilator was on fire. The smoke was making it difficult to breath i startex coughing and then i woke up! i was still sleeping! so i wake up (this time for real) and i don't see any smoke, i go to my parents in the other room and asked them to smeel my room if they smell something burning and i explained them my dream. They didn't smell anything. Then the phone rings, it's my friend Yokaira, she says "hey, i wanted to call you earlier but we had a problem here, we had to call an electricist and go outside the house for an hour, he's still here searsching but he can't find what was the problem, it was smelling very intense as burning cable" i said very loud "BURNING CABLE?????" my parents were in the same room and they just looked at me like "Are you kidding me?".

About 5 days later, a cable in the garden (that was bringing electricity to the chritsmas lights on a tree) was burning, we run outside and didn't know what to do with this, then my brother said "we have to turn off all electricity of the house", he went to the little room at the back side of the house where all this electrical things are and screamed "IT'S BURNING" we ran there and it was already a big fire. The Inversor (we call it Inversor to a device that save electricity into batteries and when there's no energy it takes it back from the batteries to give energy to the whole house) was burning and making burn half of the room. We were 4 persons so we controlled it in a couple of minutes and avoided a catastrophe.

1 comentario: